ACTIVITIES & INTEREST TOURS
Experinece and Discover Greece …
Cultural … Arts … Gastronomy & Wineries … or Quench your Adrenal … we can meet your Requirements!
Xenaki Travel & Tours sole objective and visionary in speciliasing in creating your own Private Tours or Activities, specifically designed to your personal requirements, interests and preferences.
Greece is truly a rich destination, allowing a traveller to discover and experience many fields of interests. However the most authentic of all in your own personal experience as a Local .. the lifestyle, the cuisine, the culture and of course the entertainment.
- Transfers – Arrive in style if you choose in our limousine service, or incognito as per some of our VIP”s taxi, minibus or motor-coach. Or even imagine arriving at your destination and your first experience is the breath the Mediterranean air, the Greek sun warms your skin and you take in the Greek isle vista’s as you meander to your hotel on a motorbike ride (and we will transfer your luggage).
- Private Tours – Single or Multiple Days or Cruise Shore Excursions – all customised to your personal interests and preferences. Discover the Cultural & Arts … findings from the Prehistoric and Archaic Periods, unique works from Classical, Hellenistic, Medieval and Byzantine monuments, as well as creations from folk art cultures, different civilisations and religions, coexisting with current creations, modern and contemporary art.
- Gastronmy & Wineries – It has a history of around 4000 years, with special characteristics based on pure and unique quality products of the Greek land. Its culinary secrets are: quality fresh ingredients, fine use of flavourings, the famous Greek olive oil and simplicity! Any time of the day, when Greeks gather around the table to enjoy a meal along with Wine or Ouzo or Raki, is a long lasting tradition. A deeply entrenched social custom is when Greeks share a meal with friends at home, in a restaurant or a taverna. The Greek word “symposium” – a word that is as old as Greece itself – literally means “drinking with friends”.
- Religious Tourism – The oldest yet most interesting form of tourism in the history of Mankind is present all over Greece. People would travel to awe-inspiring religious sites throughout the country since antiquity to express their religious sentiments, strengthen their faith and connection to God. Why should things differ today? Orthodox monuments are harmoniously integrated in untouched nature and are part of Greece’s cultural heritage. Both on the mainland and on the islands, you will come across a large number of Byzantine churches, Christian basilicas, and age-old monasteries promising to travel you back in time. Come and see stunning churches, imposing monasteries and significant religious monuments around Greece.
- Nature – her countryside is rich in diversity; mountains, forests, gorges, rivers, lakes, caves, volcanoes, lagoons, you name it! Its landscape, mainly mountainous, is home to a large variety of flora and fauna, making it ideal for travelling amongst the green embrace of nature. Discover Argotourism with is horticultural like wine-making, olive picking and olive-oil process, natural farming and manufacturing.
- Adrenaline Lovers – Greece offers a considerable amount of sport activities for people to enjoy. The country’s natural beauty, exceptional culture and history, is THE destination for the outdoorsy: hiking, scuba diving, rafting, sea kayaking, rock climbing, skiing, soccer, volleyball, basketball, tennis, golf, sailing, surfboarding; you name it, Greece has it! We experience canoeing the off the Caldera coast in Santorini, or river rafting the Northern-Greece rivers, mountain biking through Parnassos or hiking Mount Olympos.
- Greek Night Life – Bouzoukia loved by all, especially our Israeli Visitors who come to see the reknown Artists .. Anna Vissi, Dalaras, Nikos Oikonopoulos, Konstantinos Argyros, Antonis Remos, Natasha Theodoridou and many more to discover or enjoy. Greece is famous for its vivid nightlife, the fun lasts until the early hours of the morning, every day of the week!
Simply send us your request and leave it to us handle the rest, from accommodation, airlines connections, transportation and any other land services needed. All we ask from you and your Group, is to enjoy the trip, savour the experience and have many awesome memories.